Aurora Borealis magical adventure!
Let the adventure begin this winter in Finnish Lapland
The Travel Adventure in a nutshell
4 days/ 4 nights Travel Adventure to hunt Aurora Borealis or else known as Northern Lights & winter activities:
- Husky safari
- Snowmobiling to the reindeer farm & short reindeer ride (optional)
- Aurora hunting with snowmobiles
- Snowshoes wandering in the wilderness
- Energetic practices
- Astrological maps analysis 2018
- Sauna & Massages
From the 23st to the 27th of February 2018
Finnish Lapland, Saariselkä, Finland
The closest airport is Ivalo Airport, Finland, from there the hotel service will transfer us to the hotel.
Scroll down for more info
It is still time to register but think about it because Lapland is a popular destination at this time of the year, and accommodation is already limited.
A message from The Travel Capsule
Welcome to all the adventurous souls, dreamers, travelers and friends!
The Travel Capsule is the “birth” of the free spirit, the adventurous soul and of a mind with the motto “I am realistic – I expect miracles to happen.”
Nothing is impossible in this realm, and the most excellent adventures always begin from within us!
The Travel Capsule is created to give us the opportunity to see world’s most beautiful places and phenomenon.
The Travel Capsule is looking to get the chance to enjoy and connect with purity, nature and other people; To contemplate about life’s miracle and infinite possibilities; To experience the unity that exists in this world and of course the most important to have an adventure!
This January 2018, The Travel Capsule will teleport us to the magical Finnish Lapland to witness nature’s most spectacular light show, the Northern Lights or else known as Aurora Borealis!
Important: Please take time to read all of the information provided in this flyer.
Let the adventure begin!
- Have you ever dreamed about traveling to see this planet’s most beautiful natural phenomenon?
- Are you in for a winter adventure?
- Would you like to go husky – sleighing?
- Would an Aurora hunting with snowmobiles or reindeer safari be a dream coming true?
Then this travel adventure is for you!
The only thing that you would need is a free spirit, your love for nature, the real desire to discover yourself and a mood to live an adventure to flow with life!
You will spend 4 nights/4 days in a small traditional hotel in the wilderness in Finnish Lapland, 40kms from Ivalo city where, hopefully, you will get the chance to see the Northern Lights painting the night sky.
1st DAY: Snowmobiling to the reindeer farm
You visit by snowmobiles a local reindeer farm where you meet the reindeer herders and learn about the importance of reindeer in Lapland.
You learn how to lasso a reindeer, and you have a short reindeer sleigh ride.
Each snowmobile tour begins with a brief introduction. Depending on the number of participants, you sit by yourself or by two on one snowmobile. Warm drinks are served.
Duration: 4-5 hours
2nd DAY: Husky Safari
Of course, you cannot be in Lapland and miss a ride with a sleigh carried by Huskies.
You have the opportunity to experience the howling dogs and the silence when the journey begins. Coffee and pancake over a campfire are included.
Then, you go to a Husky farm where you meet huskies and have a husky drive. Full instructions on how to handle a sled before heading onto the trail for an app two-hour husky ride are given. Warm drinks are served.
Duration: 3 hours
3rd DAY: Aurora Snowmobile Safari
Would you like another chance to hunt the Aurora Borealis? Well, you’ve got one!
You have a guided snowmobile excursion!
Searching for the Northern Lights, our guides tell us truths and tales about the mythical celestial phenomenon. Warm drinks and snacks are served.
Duration: 2.5 hours
The Spiritual Practices
- meditation, drum meditation
- psycho-energetic empowerment
- therapeutic massage, sauna
- shamanistic tarot, etc.
You will spend 4 nights in a small lodge-hotel in the wilderness of Finnish Lapland – Taiga Forest, relatively close to Ivalo city away from any light pollution.
There are two accommodation possibilities: a Two Bedroom Suite and a Log Suites.
The Two Bedroom Suite is 50m2, has two bedrooms, with two beds in each room and extra sofa beds.
The Log Suites are 2/4 person occupancy according to the size group.
For those who want to fall asleep looking up at the star-lit sky from their cozy bed and wonder at nature’s immensity as they hear the wind hurtling outside, you will have the opportunity to sleep in an Aurora Bubble. The Aurora Bubble has a glass rooftop glass so you can watch the night sky waiting for the appearance of the tricky lady: Aurora Borealis! This option is available for one night, according to availability and an extra cost.
Each Aurora Bubble has a comfortable queen-size bed, a heater and a private bathroom with a sophisticated composting toilet.
We would like you to have in mind that this travel is not only an adventure but also a time to relax, to feel happy and to flow with life.
Nothing is obligatory although we will have to follow some schedule to keep things rolling.
Please read all the information provided.
The participation for Aurora Borealis is 1350 €uros per person.
- Accommodation in a fabulous and relaxing place deep in the wilderness. One night stay in Aurora Buble is possible at an extra cost.
- Full delicious board: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Husky Safari.
- Aurora Snowmobile Safari.
- Spiritual Seminar and Personal Astrological Map analysis and practices.
- Snowmobiling to the reindeer farm (available at an extra cost)
- The equipment as snow shoes, overalls, winter boots, etc.
- The transfer from/to Ivalo Airport.
Not included :
- International round trip flight from your country to Ivalo Airport, Finland.
How To Register
- To enroll, please send us an email by clicking on the button above saying that you want to participate until the Friday 15th of December 2017 the latest to ensure the accommodation. Lapland is a trendy destination at this period of the year and accommodations are already limited.
- To reserve your place, we will ask you for a 30% deposit of the package cost (nonrefundable – more details about the deposit will be sent to you after you’ll email us that you wanted to participate).
- The total cost for the travel adventure has to be settled six weeks before the trip (until the 15/12/2017), according to the hotel policy.
- As soon that you’ll have booked your air flights, thanks to sending us your air-flight confirmation and details. Please DO NOT book your air flights before contacting us to discuss the details and then you can proceed with the booking.
You will have to book a flight to Ivalo airport, Finland, of course, we can assist you.
Arrival: Friday, 26th of January 2018 until 1 pm.
Return: Tuesday, 30th of January 2018, depart from the hotel in the morning.
1) You should make on your own all the arrangements to have a valid health insurance for your trip to Lapland. You are insured though throughout all the winter activities from our partners there.
2) Make sure if you are not a European citizen that your passport has at least six months validity.
Important information – Please read
The activity program per day may change according to the planning of the hotel.
- The hotel provides all the necessary equipment for the activities (Overalls, gloves, winter boots, woolen socks, hats).
- You are setting off on an adventure to witness the magical Aurora Borealis, although the place and month are carefully chosen to ensure that we will do so. Indeed no one can predict 100% when, and for how long this natural phenomenon will appear in the sky as the whole nature also Aurora Borealis is unpredictable!
- Please come with an open heart and an innocent spirit for an adventure. Try to let go, relax and flow with the life. We would like to have a spontaneous experience, of course, there would be some program to keep things rolling, but please embrace the unknown and everything that it will bring blessings to our way.
- Since Lapland is a trendy destination, keep in mind that the free rooms are filling up very fast, so please contact us at the soonest to check availability with the hotel.
A few words & myths about Aurora Borealis and Lapland
A few words about Aurora Borealis, or else the “Tricky Lady” as the locals call it, and the mythical Lapland!
An Aurora is a natural light display in the sky, especially in the high latitude regions (Arctic and Antarctic).Aurora Borealis is named after Aurora, the goddess of dawn according to Roman mythology, who was renewing herself every morning to fly across the sky, announcing the arrival of the sun and the Greek name for the north wind, Boreas.
For more info, please visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora
In Finnish folklore, an element of mystery is associated with Lapland, the country’s northernmost province. Many a myth stems from the ancient animistic beliefs of the Sami, the Arctic tribe, and Europe’s only indigenous people.
Many a myth stems from the ancient animistic beliefs of the Sami, the Arctic tribe, and Europe’s only indigenous people.
In Sami mythology, everything has a soul. Thus, every living and non-living being has a story of their own. Rocks and trees, foxes and reindeer, the Northern Lights in the sky and the knife in the reindeer herder’s hand all carry knowledge and wisdom within. Spirits are present in everything, wherever one wanders.
LAND OF THE SHAMANS
In the old days, Sami medicine men foretold one’s fate through visions. Healing, both spiritual and physical, was practiced through shamanism and making contact with the spirit world.
Life in Lapland follows the cycle of Mother Nature, and the stark contrasts between the four seasons dictate the pace.
THE ONENESS OF NATURE AND MAN
Being able to wander in the wildernesses with nothing but your thoughts is an essential part of Lapland’s attraction. A feeling of being one with nature is still among one of the most empowering feelings humans can experience.
Like all spiritual experiences, Lapland needs to be seen and felt; describing states of mind never quite gets up there with the experience. Words fail to capture the feeling of standing on top of a fell gas.